- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- 1/3 cup Agave syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats (raw)
- 2/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted and cooled
- 1/2 cup ground golden flaxseed meal (I used Bob’s Red Mill)
- 6 Tbsp chocolate chips (next time I’ll use minis)
Mix all together, chill for 1 hour then form into 1 inch balls. GREAT pre-workout snack OR post-workout snack!
Fusion Class today is called GRAB BAG!! So much fun you won’t even believe it! Gotta show up to play! Fuel Fitness 12:10 – 12:50. Be there—you’ll love it!