Coconut Oil is the RAGE right now, and I truly haven’t given it the time it deserves so I’m dedicating this blog to COCONUT OIL! Take a look at just a “few” of the things you can do with it:
- Hair conditioner – After shampooing, apply generous amount from root to tip. Leave in for 5 minute then rinse.
- Rice calorie cutter – add 1 tsp. to 1 c. boiling water then add 1/2 c. rice, cook. Place in fridge overnight and take in 60% less calories.
- Muscle/joint pain reliever – Mix 1 T. coconut oil, 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper, 2 drops peppermint oil to make a soothing balm apply to achy muscles. (Great for arthritis)
- Eczema soother – Mix calendula oil to coconut oil and spread over affected skin areas to decrease itching and inflammation.
- Cold symptom reliever – Mix a menthol-based rub with 1 tsp. coconut oil and 2 drops of peppermint oil. Rub on the chest and back, it relieves congestion.
- Moisturizer – Smother your body in coconut oil and add calendula and witch hazel to minimize varicose veins.
- Coffee enhancer – Add 1 T. coconut oil to a cup of coffee then blend. VOILA! Bulletproof coffee! My personal favorite!
Time to hoist some heavy stuff around….weight no more….I wanna hear you roar WE WANT MORE BARBELL! Today, Fuel Fitness 12:10 – 12:50.
“Look upon every experience you’ve ever had, and everyone who’s ever played any role in your life, as having been sent to you for your benefit”