Peanut Butter Cup Fudgesicles
- 1/2 cup full fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup full fat cottage cheese (or additional Greek yogurt)
- 1 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbs Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbs Peanut butter (or 2 tbs peanut flour)
- 6 pkts Stevia (or 2 tbs baking stevia or 1/4 cup sweetener that measures like sugar)
Combine everything into a blender (or food processor). Blend until mixture is completely smooth. Pour mixture into popsicle molds, stopping when mold is almost full, (leaving a bit of room at the top to insert stick so they don’t overflow). Insert sticks. Freeze 4 hours or more, until popsicles are firm. To remove, run popsicle mold under hot water for about 10-15 seconds, or until popsicle becomes loose enough to remove from mold. Enjoy!
Barbell Class today at Fuel Fitness 12:1 0 – 12:50 You want to get stronger right? Well, you gotta show up! It’s one of those weird things….