- 2 cups of old fashioned oats
- ½ cup of sliced almonds
- ¼ cup of dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons of Stevia brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice seasoning
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- ½ cup of maple syrup
- ¼ cup of pumpkin puree
- 1½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- To get started, preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix, old fashioned oats, brown sugar, pumpkin spice seasoning, ground cinnamon, salt, almonds, and dried cranberries.
- In small bowl, add pumpkin puree, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Whisk together.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients, toss to coat and make sure everything is covered.
- On a baking sheet, place either a silicon mat or parchment paper. Then spread the granola mixture across the entire pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, turning the granola every 10 minutes so it doesn’t burn.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Chow down!
Group Cycle today Fuel Fitness 12:10 – 12:50. Come check it out….you won’t know what you’re missing until you do!