Yield: 1 serving
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1-2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1-2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ½-1 cup pumpkin puree
- optional: ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- optional: ¼ cup toasted walnuts
1. Soak chia seeds in almond milk.
2. Use a fork to give it a quick stir or shake it vigorously!
3. Store in the refrigerator overnight. Chia seeds will expand.
4. Mix the rest of the ingredients together and add to the chia mixture.
Barbell pump it up time! Come and play with me Fuel Fitness 12:10 – 12:50.