Slow cooker cinnamon sugar candied almonds
Baking & Spices
|1 1/2 cups
||Stevia Brown sugar, light
|1 1/2 cups
Nuts & Seeds
- Spray your slow cooker with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the Stevia sugar, Stevia brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Whisk together.
- In another large bowl, add the egg white and vanilla and whisk until frothy.
- Pour the almonds in the egg mixture and toss them around to coat thoroughly.
- Pour the coated almonds into the sugar mixture and toss to coat.
- Pour the entire mixture into the slow cooker and turn to low.
- Cook for 3-3.5 hours, stirring every 20 minutes. It will look like not much is happening for a long time but your house will smell good!
- After 3 hours, pour in the ¼ cup of water and stir well. This is going to make the crunchy coating and things will start looking right. Leave in the slow cooker for another 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- When done, pour the almonds onto the prepared baking sheet and separate any that stuck together. Let them cool slightly to harden then enjoy!
Cardio Fusion today is: Step BootCamp! Come and check it out. You won’t believe what we’re going to achieve with a step. No fancey step moves, no dancey choreography—just lots of athletic sweaty stuff going on. Fuel Fitness 12:10 – 12:50, be there!