Shrimp and Crab stuffed tomatoes (easy appetizer for New Year’s Eve)
- 18 cocktail tomatoes
- ½ cup cooked shrimp, roughly chopped
- 1 can crab meat, drained
- 6 oz cream cheese
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp hot sauce, I used Frank’s
- Prepare the tomatoes by cutting a very thin portion off the bottom of each tomato so they will sit up straight without rolling over. Slice off the tops of each tomatoes and scoop out the center using a melon scoop or a teaspoon. Refrigerate tomatoes until ready to fill.
- Place all the rest of the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- For the next step you can use a small spoon to fill the tomatoes or fill a piping bag and pipe the filling into each tomato.
- Garnish with parsley or chives and serve.You can refrigerate them until ready to serve.
–Cardio Fusion Class today–Fuel Fitness–12:10 – 12:50–Step in line! We’ll be hitting the cardio pretty hard and throwing in some strength using the steps. Come and check it out. Last workout before 2016!! NO CLASS Thursday –Sunday!!