Top 5 Power Foods
- Healthy fats– Omega 3’s reduce inflammation and are known as essential fats because your body can’t make them. They include: fatty fish, flaxseeds, chia, hemp and walnuts.
- Organic fruit – Berries, especially– are great energy-enhancing polyphenols, and antioxidants which aid in inflammation reduction. They also support immunity and detoxification.
- Colorful organic vegetables – Choose from a wide variety of colorful veggies to get all of your fiber, iron, magnesium and free radical-fighting antioxidants and keep your energy levels elevated at the same time.
- Coffee and tea – The recommended maximum daily amount of caffeine is 400 milligrams, which boosts your mood and supports healthy brain function.
- A good breakfast– Whether it’s grains, yogurt, or eggs; try to avoid refined grains, and no sugar added foods. Choose high-quality protein, fruits, and vegetables every breakfast to keep your blood sugar levels lower.