Except I know….. I ALWAYS know! (especially when I get to walk around)
- 1 14-oz. can coconut milk
- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- 5 tbsp shredded coconut
- 5-6 tbsp maple syrup (adjust amt. depending on preferred sweetness)
- 1 teasp vanilla extract
- fresh mango, diced and chilled
- In a bowl, combine the coconut milk, chia seeds, shredded coconut, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Whisk until well combined.
- Let the mixture sit for about 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Mix once more, cover, and refrigerate for at least 3 hours (for best results, refrigerate overnight).
- Remove the bowl with the pudding from the fridge about 15 minutes prior to serving.
- Layer some pudding into the bottom each of 2 or 3 serving glasses. Layer some diced fresh mango on top of the pudding layer. Alternate layers of chia pudding and freshly diced mango until glasses are filled to the top, ending with freshly diced mango.
- Top with some shredded coconut and serve immediately or keep in the fridge until ready to serve.