You GOTTA try this! YUMMMMM!
- 2/3 c. raw unsalted pecans
- 1 T. pure vanilla extract
- 1 T. raw stevia to taste
- 2 c. chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 lg. bowl (1 quart)
- fine mesh sieve or nut milk bag
- 1-qt glass jar
- To a lg. bowl, add pecans and cover with cold water. Cover and refrigerate for 18 – 24 hours. Drain and rinse well; clean out bowl.
- In a blender, combine pecans, vanilla and raw stevia with 1 1/2 c. water. Blend until thoroughly combined, 1 to 2 minutes. Add strawberries and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Into bowl, filter milk through a fine mesh sieve. Transfer milk to a 1-qt glass jar; cover and chill thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours. Adjust sweetness with more stevia if desired.
Barbell Class today Fuel Fitness (maybe outside–who knows?) Just show up to get your pump on! Burn fat baby!!