2 cups dairy free or sugar free baking chips of choice, divided
1 T coconut oil, divided
1/2 cup homemade or store bought hazelnut butter
Handful of crushed hazelnuts (optional)
Sea salt, to top (optional)
- Line a large muffin tin with 8 paper liners and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl or stove top, combine 1 1/4 cups of baking chips of choice with 2 tsp of coconut oil and melt together. Divide the melted chocolate evenly amongst the eight cups, scraping down the sides of the paper liners. Refrigerate for around 10 minutes.
- In two small bowls, add the hazelnut butter in one and the rest of the baking chips and coconut oil in the other.
- If your chocolate hazelnut butter/homemade Nutella is too stiff, melt slightly until drippy. Remove slightly chilled chocolate cups and fill the eight cups with a tablespoon of the nutella each and optional crushed hazelnuts. Place back in the refrigerator.
- While it is chilling again, melt the rest of the baking chips with a teaspoon of coconut oil and top the eight cup and allow to cool until firm. Top with optional sea salt and enjoy!
Group Cycle today Fuel Fitness–Octane Studio–12:10 – 12:50. Come early and claim your bike!