How Can Avocados Benefit Your Health?
Avocados can serve as a significant source of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, which can lower cholesterol and the risk for heart disease. In addition, avocados may contribute to health benefits including:
- Reducing inflammation
- Controlling blood sugar and blood pressure
- Reducing the chances of cataracts and macular degeneration
- Preventing birth defects such as spina bifida and neural tube defects
- Reducing the risk of certain cancers, including those of the prostate, mouth and skin
- Improving good digestion and regular bowel movements
- Boosting the immune system
- Keeping skin glowing and looking healthy
- Reducing the risk of depression
- Strengthening bones and reducing the risk of fractures
BootCamp today!! Fuel Fitness 12:10 – 12:50 Bosu craziness (weather dependent of course) All you have to do is show up!