Clean eating is a deceptively simple concept. … At its simplest, clean eating is about eating whole foods, or “real” foods — those that are un- or minimally processed, refined, and handled, making them as close to their natural form as possible.
It’s EASY! Focus on eating REAL WHOLE foods. If it comes in a box, package, carton or wrapper stay away from it. Choose foods that come from the ground, a tree or has a mama. Make this year YOUR year of simplifying EVERYTHING. Stay tuned for a new clean eating recipe for each meal this week!
- 1 avocado, de-cored and halved (skin on)
- 2 cage-free eggs
- 1 table spoon of feta cheese
- 1 tea spoon of paprika
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Lay avocado halves on a plate.
- Crack one egg into each avocado half. Let whites run out to the side.
- Top each half with feta cheese.
- Transfer food to baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Splash paprika and pepper.