Frozen yogurt blueberry bites. A refreshing summer treat!
Author: Live Eat Learn
Cuisine: Dairy-Free (Options) Gluten-Free, Vegan (Options), Vegetarian
Serves: 1.5 cups
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup light vanilla or fruit flavored yogurt (or dairy-free alternative)
- A few toothpicks
- Place a berry on a toothpick and dip in yogurt.
- Place single-layered on a parchment or wax paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Freeze for about an hour (they should freeze fast).
- Eat immediately or store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Power Strength today will be CRAZY! But I think you will like it! Station mania baby! It’s gonna rock your WORLD! Fuel Fitness 12:10 – 12:50 Octane Studio!