- 5 cups of raw cauliflower “rice” (about 1 medium head of cauliflower; I cut mine into florets and then briefly pulsed in the food processor until they are the size of grains of rice, but you can also use frozen cauliflower rice)
- 3 tbsp salted butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small saucepan over a stove top, add butter and minced garlic. Bring to a simmer and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring often, until garlic flavors are infused into the oil (melted butter). Careful to not let the garlic burn.
- In a large skillet, wok or frying pan, add cauliflower rice and bring to medium-high heat over stove top. Pour in butter mixture. Sprinkle cheese on top. Stir to mix and cook until cauliflower is tender. Add salt and pepper to taste and stir a few more times until everything is thoroughly mixed. Serve while warm. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley if desired.
Power Strength today at Fuel Fitness from 12:10 – 12:50 in the Octane Studio will be INSANE! Never miss a day in May cuz I’ll be gone in June come play is STILL on! Will you come and play?