Blueberry Watermelon Feta Mint Salad
- 2 ounces olive oil
- 1 ounce balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 8 cups diced watermelon
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup rough chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (or more if you like!)
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and diced red onion.
- Add the diced watermelon, blueberries, mint and feta cheese to bowl. Gently toss to coat.