I’m sorry, but I can’t resist these EASY 3 ingredient recipes. Not only are they easy, but they are healthy. Want to be a fat burner and not a sugar burner? Start incorporating coconut oil into your diet.
- ¾ cup unsalted, natural almond butter
- ¾ cup vegan chocolate chips
- ¾ cup unsalted, roasted almonds, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- optional topping: 1 tablespoon unsalted, roasted almonds, finely chopped
- Use the double boiler method or the following. Add chocolate chips and almond butter to a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave in 20-second increments, until softened and melted. Stir between heating, until smooth and thoroughly combined. Fold in almonds and salt, if using.
- Scoop about 2 ½ tablespoons of this mixture into a cupcake liner. Repeat until all liners have been filled. Gently tap the muffin pan to create smooth, even cups. Optionally, top with finely chopped almonds.
Freeze for 15-20 minutes. Peel off cupcake liners and enjoy! Store in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks in the fridge.