- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 36 oz red pasta sauce (I used Hunt’s)
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 1 C.+ shredded mozzarella
- 1 T. italian seasoning
- 1/2 T. oregano
- 1 t. garlic Powder.
- 3 large chicken breasts
- 2 T. butter
- Salt and pepper
- Bake the entire spaghetti squash for 40 minutes on 375 degrees.
- In a frypan, melt butter on med-low.
- Cut raw chicken into small strips.
- Add Chicken and spices/galic to the melted butter.
- Cook all the way through.
- Pour half the sauce into the fry pan and stir.
- Cut squash in half and remove the seeds.
- Loosen the squash noodles from the sides of the squash.
- Pour in the remaining half of the sauce.
- Add the parmesan to the chicken in sauce and stir.
- Divide the chicken into both halves of the squash.
- Cover with mozzarella cheese and bake for another 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted. Broil it at the end if you want a browned look.
Remove from oven and dig in!
Seriously, I made this last week and it’s not only easy, IT’S TO DIE FOR!!
Group Cycle today! You coming? There’s no smoke inside! Nice cool air–just enough to get a good sweat on to GREAT music. Come and check it out! Fuel Fitness 12:10 – 12:50 Octane Studio