1 Minute Sugar-Free Chocolate Mug Cake
Prep Time 1 minute
Cook Time 1 minute
Total Time 2 minutes
Calories 230 kcal
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid chocolate stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed or almond meal
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- dash salt
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4-1/2 tsp liquid chocolate stevia
- Top with whipped cream or dairy free whipped cream!
Whisk chocolate cake ingredients together and pour into a ramekin or mug.
Microwave for 1 minute (may need 20 seconds extra depending on your microwave.) Or Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until a toothpick in center comes out clean.
- Mix chocolate syrup ingredients in small bowl and pour over cake or on some Dairy Free Whipped Cream!
Power Strength today is OUTSIDE of Fuel Fitness—12:10 – 12:50 Bring water and sunscreen!!