- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 9″ pie dish.
- In a large bowl, add chicken, cream cheese, wing sauce and 1/2 cup of each of the cheeses. Combine.
- Turn mixture out into prepared pie dish, smoothing top lightly with a spatula. Top with remaining cheese.
Bake 30-35 minutes, or until lightly browned and bubbly. Serve immediately with tortilla chips or crackers.
Come and throw some weights around with me today at Fuel Fitness! I’ll be there from 12:10 – 12:50 teaching POWER STRENGTH. Feel free to bring a friend and let’s get after it! And you know that today is day 31 of the 100 Day Push Up Challenge right? Get ‘er done!