For the Blondies
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup (or agave syrup)
- 1 T coconut milk
For the frosting
- Protein frosting
- 3 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1-2 T coconut sugar
- 1-2 T nut butter of choice (optional)
- Dairy free milk to form batter
- Line a 9 x 9 baking dish with parchment paper or aluminium foil and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your flours, protein powder, cinnamon and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl or stove top, melt your peanut butter with the brown rice syrup (or agave syrup). Whisk in the vanilla extract and pour into the dry mixture. Mix very well until fully incorporated.
- For a more soft and fudgy blondie, add milk of choice until a relatively thick batter is formed. For a firm and chewy blondie, add milk of choice only if needed to desired thickness. Transfer to lined baking tray and press firmly in place.
Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes, or until firm. Once firm, add frosting of choice and refrigerate for another 30 minutes to firm up before slicing.
Power Strength today….don’t forget! Fuel Fitness Octane studio 12:10 – 12:50! You coming? You can bring a friend—hopefully they’ll come back? HA! See you soon….