- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, sliced into strips
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained of oil, chopped
- 1 pound asparagus, ends trimmed, cut in half, if large
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, yellow and red, halved
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat, add 2 tablespoons olive oil, add sliced chicken thighs, season chicken generously with salt, add half of chopped sun-dried tomatoes – and cook everything on medium heat for 5-10 minutes, flipping a couple of times, until the chicken is completely cooked through. Remove the chicken and sun-dried from the skillet, leaving oil in.
- Add asparagus (ends trimmed), seasoned generously with salt, remaining half of sun-dried tomatoes, and cook on medium heat for 5-10 minutes until the asparagus cooked through. Remove asparagus to serving plate.
- Add chicken back to the skillet, add pesto, stir to coat on low-medium heat until chicken is reheated, 1 or 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Add halved cherry tomatoes, mix with the pesto and the chicken. Add chicken and tomatoes to the serving plate with asparagus.
Toot toot toot your horn, today is Boot Boot Boot Camp don’t be forlorn…..It’s gonna be fun, it’s gonna be fierce, be ready to get kicked in the rearce! Med Ball Ladders! Fuel Fitness 12:10 – 12:50 Octane Studio