- Italian Sausage
- 1 TB onion powder
- 4 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 T. Tomato paste
- 1 – 28 oz can diced roasted tomatoes
- 6 cups chicken broth
- ½ cup basil leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb bowtie pasta
- Cheese mixture
- 8 oz Ricotta
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- pinch of Pepper
- 1 cup Mozzarella as garnish
- Brown sausage in olive oil for 6-8 minutes. Add onion powder, garlic, oregano, and red pepper flakes and cook for 1 minute. Add tomato paste and stir.
- Add diced tomatoes, basil, and chicken stock. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to packaged directions.
- In a small bowl mix all cheese ingredients.
- When soup and noodles are ready, add a small dollop of the cheese mix to the bottom of your bowl and slowly add soup. Garnish with mozzarella and basil.
Seriously SO GOOD!! You will LOVE it!
Power Strength today people! You gonna show up? 12:10 Come and throw some heavy stuff around with me! See you soon….