- 2 overripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup drippy cashew butter (can sub for another nut butter or nut free alternative)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Line a 12 count muffin tray with muffin liners and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your mashed bananas and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl or stovetop, melt your coconut oil with your nut butter. Pour into the mixing bowl and stir through the mashed banana until fully incorporated.
- Divide mixture amongst muffin tins and freezer for 10 minutes to firm up.
Group Cycle today in the Octane Studio at 12:10 at Fuel Fitness. You coming? I’ll be there. Come and claim your bike so we can ride like the wind….see you soon!