- 1 large mango peeled, pitted and roughly chopped (I used Just Tapped Mango vinegar in place of a mango)
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice (2 medium size limes will yield approximately 1/4 cup, although yield does vary as some limes are much juicier than others.)
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice (I did not add)
- 2 tablespoons honey (I did not add)
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons finely chopped Fresno chili pepper depending on how spicy you like things.
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Can I JUST say this was TO DIE FOR!? I want to give a HUGE shout out to Terry Cashell at Just Tapped for introducing me to Mango vinegar. OMG! You GOTTA try it. SOOOO good. I served it with chicken marinated in a Lime cilantro basil marinade. YUMMMMM! Try it and let me know what you think!!
It’s all about getting your strength on today in POWER STRENGTH class. 12:10 – 12:50 at Fuel Fitness OUTSIDE! Bring WATER, lip balm, sunscreen and your smiles! See you soon…..