More Great Stuff

Tomato booty!!

20180813_191451.jpg

OMG!  One of the BEST things I love about summer is growing my own tomatoes IN CONTAINERS no less!!  Tomatoes are natures sweetest candy.  They are a guilt free snack loaded with lycopene, vitamin C, potassium, folate and vitamin K.   The water content is around 95% with the other 5% consisting mainly of carbs and fiber.  How can you RESIST such wonderful beauties?  Don’t wanna grow your own?  Head to farmer’s market and get you some mators NOW!!  Love and health…


Group Cycle class today is on tap at Fuel Fitness in the AIR CONDITIONED Octane Studio.  12:10 – 12:50….You coming??


Tomato Paste...

Advertisements