- 1/2 cup Coconut flour
Heat a small skillet over medium heat and grease lightly (use oil of choice or an oil mister). Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet and immediately tilt in different directions to evenly distribute. Cook, covered, until the edges are golden and curl inward when you lift the lid (about 2 minutes). Flip over, cover again, and cook until browned on the other side (2 more minutes). Repeat until the batter is used up.
Boot Camp = PODS today!! Hoping for OUTSIDE weather! I’m just putting it out there that it will happen, because last week was FREEZING! Fuel Fitness 12:10 – 12:50 Be there! Only 2 more Boot Camp days left in Never Miss a Day in May!!
Group Cycle in the Octane Studio at Fuel Fitness from 12:10 – 12:50. Only 2 more Cycle classes with me in MAY! You gonna come and PLAY??
- 5 cups of raw cauliflower “rice” (about 1 medium head of cauliflower; I cut mine into florets and then briefly pulsed in the food processor until they are the size of grains of rice, but you can also use frozen cauliflower rice)
- 3 tbsp salted butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small saucepan over a stove top, add butter and minced garlic. Bring to a simmer and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring often, until garlic flavors are infused into the oil (melted butter). Careful to not let the garlic burn.
- In a large skillet, wok or frying pan, add cauliflower rice and bring to medium-high heat over stove top. Pour in butter mixture. Sprinkle cheese on top. Stir to mix and cook until cauliflower is tender. Add salt and pepper to taste and stir a few more times until everything is thoroughly mixed. Serve while warm. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley if desired.
Power Strength today at Fuel Fitness from 12:10 – 12:50 in the Octane Studio will be INSANE! Never miss a day in May cuz I’ll be gone in June come play is STILL on! Will you come and play?
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (no salt added)
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil (unrefined)
- 20 (1.25 – 1.5 ounce) paper or foil cups
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add 1 tablespoon mixture to paper cups. Place cups in a freezer safe dish, or on a tray, and place in the freezer until set, approximately 2 hours.
NOTE: Allow to set at room temperature for 1-2 minutes before eating. The peanut butter cups melt quickly. Enjoy one at a time for the ultimate sweet treat!
Boot Camp OUTSIDE (weather permitting) at Fuel Fitness 12:10 – 12:50. Never miss a day in May cuz I’m gone in June—come and play. We’ll be doing some BOMB BURSTS! It’s one of your favs!
So excited to bring you this program in July. What is it you ask? Well, it’s a doctor supervised weight loss program. We will give you all the tools you need to “get clean” and by doing so, you’ll naturally lose weight. We will help reset your metabolism and teach your body to burn fat for fuel, not sugar! Contact me for more information.
Group Cycle today in the Octane Studio– Fuel Fitness 12:10 – 12:50 New playlist AGAIN! They just keep coming…you should too! Never miss a day in May is still going strong. See you soon, cuz I’m gone the month of June!