A thick and creamy smoothie bowl packed with protein! Options to make it a mocha smoothie by adding instant coffee or just make your own. This is a great base recipe and good for breakfast or dessert.
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1/2 cup Almond Breeze Chocolate Almond Milk, plus more if necessary
- 1 scoop your favorite protein powder (I recommend plain, vanilla or chocolate)
- 1 packet instant coffee, if desired
- 1 cup spinach (if you want a super food boost)
- A few ice cubes
- Almond Butter
- Toasted Almonds
- Chia seeds
- Low-fat Granola
- Sliced Bananas
- Fresh Strawberries
- Carob chips
- Unsweetened Coconut flakes
- Add all ingredients except desired toppings to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. If necessary, add more almond milk and/or ice to reach the desired consistency. The smoothie should be fairly thick so that you can eat it with a spoon.
Pour into a bowl and top with desired toppings such as chia and granola. Serves 1.
Group Cycle in the Octane Studio is gonna BLOW your socks off! Come and ride to some kick butt music and kick butt drill! Fuel Fitness 12:10 – 12:50 See you soon!