- ¾ cup unsalted, natural almond butter
- ¾ cup vegan chocolate chips
- ¾ cup unsalted, roasted almonds, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- optional topping: 1 tablespoon unsalted, roasted almonds, finely chopped
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners. Set aside. Clear some space out in the freezer for this pan—you will need it later.
- Use the double boiler method or the following. Add chocolate chips and almond butter to a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave in 20-second increments, until softened and melted. Stir between heating, until smooth and thoroughly combined. Fold in almonds and salt, if using.
- Scoop about 2 ½ tablespoons of this mixture into a cupcake liner. Repeat until all liners have been filled. Gently tap the muffin pan to create smooth, even cups. Optionally, top with finely chopped almonds.
Freeze for 15-20 minutes. Peel off cupcake liners and enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Boot Camp TODAY at 12:10 – 12:50 OUTSIDE (weather permitting of course) just always bring sunscreen, lip balm, and WATER!! Medicine Ball PYRAMIDS!! Yes indeed ee doo! See you soon…..