- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella (140 grams)
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp’s coconut flour
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
Garlic Parmesan butter
- (disclaimer: I eyeball this part. Make sure that when you mix the cheese into the butter that it makes a sort of thick paste.)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1-2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Garlic powder or minced garlic to preference
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt cheese in microwave making sure to not overheat.
- Add egg, cream, and coconut flour.
- You can add any spices you want at this point but I find it’s just as easy to top with garlic butter after they are baked.
- Knead your dough until the coconut flour/egg mixture is totally incorporated and roll out between two sheets of parchment paper. (If you have trouble with the dough reheat for 5-10 secs. until it easily comes together and is easy to roll out.)
- With a pizza slicer slice into strips (about 6 strips) and bake for 10-15 minutes on the parchment paper.
- Melt butter and mix with parmesan cheese and garlic.
- Top with garlic butter and parmesan cheese.
- No sugar added pasta or pizza sauce goes great with this for dipping!
- Serves 1
- 737.8 calories, 57.6 grams fat, 12.9 grams carbs, 6 grams fiber, 6.9 net carbs per serving
- Share (serves 2)
368.9 calories, 28.8 grams fat, 6.4 grams carbs, 3 grams fiber, 3.4 net carbs