- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 drops liquid stevia (or sweetener of your choice)
- In a medium size bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the heavy cream for a few minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, and blend again until the mixture becomes the consistency of a thick whipped cream or frosting.
Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes or until it’s the consistency you like. Enjoy!
Power Strength today at 12:10 Fuel Fitness. Gonna be fun, gonna be hot, gonna be worth it! You coming?