Having a party for the big game? Well, I thought I would share some basic tips this week that might help make your party planning a little bit easier. Cover all the macros!!
- Make sure you have some sort of protein source: that includes red meat, chicken, fish, poultry or eggs
- Make sure you have a veggie of some sort whether it’s a veggie tray or a veggie dish or a salad
- Make sure you have a GREAT fruit bowl, make it fun–festive dress it up like a RAM!
- Make sure you have your healthy fats: a mixed nut bowl is always fun, an olive tray, guac is fantastic
- Make SURE you have WATER on hand. HYDRATE before you dehydrate. Have a drink chased by water.