Keto Taco Bake Ingredients:
1 lbs Ground Beef
2 Tbsp Flavor God Taco Tuesday
2 oz Salt and Pepper Pork Rinds
3 Tbsp Butter
3 Tbsp Coconut Flour
1 Cup Organic Valley Heavy Whipping Cream
1 1/2 Cup Sharp Cheddar
1/2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
8oz -Sharp Cheddar or Mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350
- Brown ground beef and drain as usual. Return to skillet and add 2 Tbsp Flavor God Taco Tuesday
- While meat is browning, make cheese soup mixture. In a pot add butter, coconut flour, heavy whipping cream, almond milk and 6 oz of cheddar cheese, heat on medium until mixture is well combined making cream of cheese soup.
- Cover bottom of a 9×9 (9×13 if doubling the recipe) pan with pork rinds (smash pork rinds).
- Cover pork rinds with meat.
- Top taco meat with cheese soup.
- Top with remaining cheese (you can use cheddar or mozzarella).
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes
Serve as you would tacos but watch out for the carb count and fat at this point (sour cream, guac, bacon, salsa).
If you haven’t already signed up for my FREE Health 101 Workshop it’s not too late! Starts October 8th!!!