Ingredients 8, Cook time 20 minutes, Serves 2
- 1 1/2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 6-7 tbsp Marinara Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees and place parchment paper on a baking pan
2. Place the 1 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese and the cream cheese in a bowl and microwave for about 1-2 minutes (or until well combined and the cream cheese has melted, stop every minute to mix)
3. Now just beat in the eggs, almond flour, Parmesan Cheese and Garlic Powder
4. Begin kneading the “dough” until the eggs are fully incorporated with the dough
5. Just bake for about 10 minutes and keep a close eye on the dough. While you are baking it begin to check for big air bubbles and poke them with a fork. When you see bubbles forming make sure to poke a hole in them.
6. Remove dough from the oven and add any toppings you’d like! I added marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese because my kids love cheese pizza!
7. Return to the oven and bake for another 5-10 minutes.
You coming to Group Cycle today? Octane Studio at Fuel Fitness 12:10. Come and get your cycle on! Life is too short….enjoy the ride!!