- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Put the ingredients in a medium bowl and stir to combine. Cover the bowl and place it in the fridge to chill for 2 hours. This will make them easier to roll.
- Line a plate or baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll the mixture into about 12-14 balls and place them on the parchment paper.
- Chill again for 2 more hours to help solidify.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator.