Honestly…if you’re looking for a meat break, this is IT! It’s Curried Cauliflower Rice Kale Soup! Check it out:
- 5 – 6 c. riced cauliflower
- 2-3 T. curry powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. pink Himalayan salt
- 3/4 c. red onion chopped
- 1/tsp. minced garlic
- 2 tsp. avocado oil
- 8 kale leaves (stems removed)
- 2 c. chopped carrots
- 4 c. vegetable broth (or chicken if not vegan)
- 1 c. almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper or chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- salt to tasted after cooking.
Place onion, minced garlic and 2 tsp. oil in pot and saute for 5 minutes until fragrant. Add broth, milk, veggies, cauliflower rice, and seasonings. Bring to a quick boil, then simmer for 20 minutes or until veggies are all cooked.
BOOT CAMP BABY! Are you ready? See you today for some intervals in the Octane Studio at 12:10 – 12:50 at Fuel Fitness!