This beautifully eloquent dish is simply grilled salmon with a salad and oil and balsamic vinegar. SO yummy, so healthy and perfect if you’re trying to watch your diet, but still dine out and enjoy life. Deprivation is no way to live life!
Dining out tips:
1) Stay away from combination foods (casseroles, pasta dishes, cheesy dishes)
2) Order a protein portion with a salad or veggies on the side or both
3) Drink lots of water before your meal, and IF you must have an adult beverage, keep it to one and enjoy it!
4) Eat SLOWLY! Enjoy your company and the meal–you’ll be less likely to order dessert
5) Do NOT eat the bread! Do NOT order an appetizer–fill up on water if you’re starving. You don’t want to set yourself up to over eat