When you think it’s impossible to complete that final step….and then you do it, you realize it really wasn’t impossible—it was just all in your head!
Summer is just around the corner right? That means you have to be EVEN MORE hydrated, Here’s some fun ideas you can try if you don’t like plain water!
- Arnold Palmer: 2 parts unsweetened black tea, 1 part lemonade
- Red Zinger Sangria: Make a large pitcher of Celestial Seasonings Red Zinger (or other Hibiscus flower tea), add lemon, orange and watermelon slices.
- Cherry Fizz: In a large pitcher, stir together 2 quarts chilled seltzer with 1 12 oz. can frozen cherry juice concentrate
- Jamaica Ginger Juice: Blend 1 12 oz. can frozen pineapple juice concentrate and 1/4 C. crystallized ginger pieces. Pour into a large pitcher with 2 quarts cold water and ice.
- Nojitos: Bruise 2 handfuls of fresh mint leaves with a wooden spoon or cocktail muddler in bottom of a pitcher, add 2 T. powdered Stevia and 1 tsp. lime zest, juice of 4 lime3s and 1 quart of chilled soda or seltzer. Serve over ice!