Yep, I just got back from Italy and let me tell you something…they know HOW to make Gelato. That’s just one of the many things they are doing right. They really have the food dialed in. I’ve never in my life eaten such clean, amazingly tasty food. If you’ve ever been–then you know what I’m talking about. Here’s my take on what I learned:
- They eat ONLY organic food. They do not use pesticides, or weed killer.
- They do not drink cappuccinos’ after 11:00
- They do not use microwaves
- They drink wine with every meal except breakfast
- They air dry all of their clothes
- They eat slow food and are a huge part of the slow food movement
- They put olive oil on EVERYTHING
- They eat bread with every meal
- They do NOT overeat
- They have the smallest streets I’ve ever been on
Now of course, I’m generalizing–but truly, the Italians got it going on when it comes to living simply and cleanly. I was fascinated by their zest for life and for food. They appreciate the land and utilize it to it’s fullest. NOTHING goes to waste. Stay tuned for more on this subject. And by all means SHARE your experiences!
It’s almost time!! Have you signed up for the FREE 5 day challenge that starts September 23??? Here’s the link if you want a stronger core!
Boot Camp is gonna be STEP INTERVALS! I can hardly wait. It’s been too long! You coming? Today at 12:10 – 12:50 Fuel Fitness! See you soon.