It’s pretty easy to get off track when traveling. OH there’s so many temptations and fun places to eat. I mean just LOOK at this view!
ANYWAY, as you may or may not know, we just returned from a road trip (13 hour road trip by car mind you). So, I wanted to share with you what to do and what NOT to do!
This is WHAT to do:
- Pack a cooler IF YOU CAN! I packed cottage cheese, berries, bell pepper strips, homemade trail mix, apples and TONS of water.
- Every time you pee, DRINK to replace it! (Yes, there were many pit stops).
- Bring GUM to keep your mind and mouth busy.
This is what NOT to do:
- Pack a cooler for on the way back home TOO!
- Don’t substitute pop or alcohol for water!
- Avoid chips, popcorn, pretzels SNACKY food when you’re vacationing = water retention
It’s truly easy to eat healthy on the road if you choose your restaurants wisely. This is a simple grilled salmon with salad and it was FANTASTIC! You CAN be smart if you plan and prepare.
It’s also truly easy to be UP 6 pounds in weight when you return back home by following the NOT to do list!
To be continued….I plan to be back in my weight range by next Monday! Stay tuned and plan, prepare and SUCCEED!
Group cycle with me today in the Octane Studio! 12:10 – 12:50. All you need to do is get there and I’ll do the rest!