What do you do when you’re on the road with a bad influence?
Here I am all excited to stop at a real cool antique/fruit stand to grab some organic fruit only to find Tim hovering over by the candy. Talk about a bad influence…(look how happy he is)!
Of course I’m ALL about living–but when you’re on the road it’s already hard enough to make healthy choices without having a bad influence tagging along. So, I thought I would trouble shoot it!
- Come prepared with TONS of water
- Pack some healthy snacks in advance (I made some home made hummus and brought some veggies to dunk in it (sugar snap peas, baby carrots, and snap beans).
- Bring along a healthy sweet treat! (I made some healthy snicker bars with 0 sugar)
- Allow yourself a real treat (ice cream) with out over doing it.
- And love your bad influence unconditionally without indulging in their wishes!
Cheers to being on the road!
Boot Camp on tap for today. Let’s do some PYAMIDS today! REAL pyramids! HA! See you soon….Fuel Fitness 12:10 – 12:50